Do you consider the weather when planning your vacation? Has bad weather around you ever encouraged you to take a weekend trip? What do you do when weather impacts your vacation? Just a few of the questions we dive into in this episode where we explore the connection between weather and vacations.
Want to dig a bit deeper into items we discussed in this episode? Here are some links to explore:
- Drone photography contest
- Navy causes earthquake?
- When weather looks like an A-bomb article behind the science by Angela Fritz @ Capital Weather Gang
- No escape: The long vacation is a thing of the past by Libby Copeland
- Impact of weather conditions on tourism demand in the peak summer season over the last 50 years by Martin Falk
- The Influence of Weather on Interest in a “Sun, Sea, and Sand” (abstract only) by J Rosselló and A Wagas
Now time for the episode