Does weather play a role in your charitable giving? In particular, does cold weather make you more likely to help others or give to a worthy cause? In this winter season, we explore the connection between weather and how likely we are to donate to charities in this episode.
Here are some links for those of you wanting to do a deeper dive:
- Please take the survey
- Red Kettle History
- Why we give to charity
- Why do people really give to charity
- The Economics of Charitable Giving: What Gives?
- Psychology Of The Weather
- 5 Weird Ways Cold Weather Affects Your Psyche
- Helping Others, Warming Yourself: Altruistic Behaviors Increase Warmth Feelings of the Ambient Environment
- Preparing Citi Field for Winter Classic a major production
And now for the episode …