Weather has long been a part of our language, but is it losing its critical place in our conversations? Is weather becoming too emotionally charged to utilize it as a basic construct in conversations? In this episode we explore the role of weather in our communication process and how it might be changing.
- Is language like fashion, or the weather?
- Weather and language
- Conversation’s last refuge: the art, and heart, of talking about the weather
- Go ahead, talk about the weather — people who don’t like small talk are the worst ones at the party
- What We Talk About When We Talk About The Weather
- Why We Have to Change the Way We Talk About the Weather
- Falcon Heavy Test Flight
And now for the episode …