How does being out in the weather make you feel? How about just the sounds of weather and nature? Do they help relieve stress or calm you down? In this episode we explore the idea of how weather and nature sounds can help ease tension and stress in your life.
Some useful links from the episode:
- Mind-wandering and alterations to default mode network connectivity when listening to naturalistic versus artificial sounds
- Why Nature Sounds Help You Relax, According to Science
- Podcasts & The Weather-Ready Nation Recording
- Podcasts & The Weather-Ready Nation Slides
- National Weather Podcast Month
- WeatherHype – Episode 40: What is it About Weather Podcasts?
- One Montana City Saw the Temperature Rise 82 Degrees in One Day
And now for the episode…