Can Weather Change Time? Since the marriage of Mother Nature and Father Time, weather and time have had a long history. From Daylight Saving Time to UTC to conservation of angular momentum, we dig into the intertwined nature of weather and time. But can weather change time … have a listen to find out.
Here are some links from the episode:
- Bad Weather Makes For Long Days
- A New Spin on Earth’s Rotation
- What would happen if Earth started to spin faster?
- WeatherBrains Episode 633
- National Weather Podcast Month
- Nova – The Coriolis Effect
And now for the episode …